Puppy doing strange things

Pomeranian liver

yes I believe as with vets that it is neurological, I have been reading everything for the past 7 days. Big thanks for eveyone for their help. Would like to close down or delete this post but it won’t let me, so won’t be back on . Thanks I have my answers

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

we would very much like updates on your puppy PL,  the DOLers here take an interest in new posters' and the problems with their dogs' as the outcome can be of value to other owners who have similar symptoms with their dog in the future.

Please keep us updated as we do care about your little one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pomeranian liver said:

yes I believe as with vets that it is neurological, I have been reading everything for the past 7 days. Big thanks for eveyone for their help. Would like to close down or delete this post but it won’t let me, so won’t be back on . Thanks I have my answers

No ..posts stay here, which is terrific , as  the information is often a big help for other owners down the track . 

please update us on how things go at the vets ...  we do care ..DOL forums exist because we care and get involved with dogs & owners . 
As said, an update can also be helpful in case anyone els'es poor puppy  suffers in the same way .
:hug:

Edited by persephone

3 hours ago, Pomeranian liver said:

Why do you want to close down or delete this thread?  DOLers invest a lot of time and emotion and, most of all, caring into their responses and thoughts and good wishes.  Dogs and their owners become part of this community; we want to know the outcomes because we do care and also because this sort of discussion may help another little dog down the track.  

We would like to know what the answers are and what has happened to your little Pomeranian.  

Here is my little guy, adopted from a pound just over 5 weeks ago ...... just to show that we can relate and know the anguish you are going through.  

39758659012_81e75a676f_q.jpgIMG_0663 by Cynthia Waters, on Flickr

• Like 1

• 1 month later...