Recommendations please

Bushriver

I feel like I must have gotten lucky with my BT after reading all these comments . She's been so cruisey to live with!   I wonder how much the breeder aiming for a good temperament plays a part in how easy they are to live with? 

It sounds like borders may not be the go for us. A shame as I love their scruffy cuteness, but I really want the more laid back nature. Would still love to meet one. Seems there are no breeders in WA! I had one lovely breeder get back to me (amazing how many don't), and give me a good run down of the pros and cons of the breed. So onwards I go with my search for a CKCS. Wish me luck. 

15 minutes ago, Bushriver said:

It sounds like borders may not be the go for us. A shame as I love their scruffy cuteness, but I really want the more laid back nature. Would still love to meet one. Seems there are no breeders in WA! I had one lovely breeder get back to me (amazing how many don't), and give me a good run down of the pros and cons of the breed. So onwards I go with my search for a CKCS. Wish me luck. 

Cavaliers are a breed that loves to be with you. Are you after a dog who will be inside as well as out? Wherever I am that’s where my girls are. They love outside as long as I’m out there lol

• Like 2

Yes. That is one of the main reasons for wanting a smaller dog. So they can be inside(preferably on my lap) at night. We work at home on the farm so I am home nearly everyday and out doing things with my animals. I'm looking for a 24/7 companion. 

• Like 2