The healing vet?

Has anyone here used Dr Edward 'The healing vet' in Frankston.

Just after some feedback.

We've tried Rascal on Lovan with bad results so I'm looking for alternatives to help with his anxiety, want to also make sure he doesn't have pain anywhere that the normal vets are missing.

I haven't used him but follow him on Facebook (he used to live local to me). Probably not helpful but I've enjoyed seeing him grow in education regarding raw feeding and dog behaviour.  He isn't a fan of Brachy breeding though so I don't engage in those conversions owning a Frenchie! 

His reviews seem ok so might be worth seeing how you go? 

• Like 1

haven't heard of him.. but there are LOTS of different behavior medications so perhaps you could discuss with your vet that the medication is not satisfactory and do you need to trial a dose change or alternative? I have a friend who trialed 3 different ones before finding one that worked for her dog and the difference is amazing. 

Thanks for bothering to reply, actually assumed more people on here would have feedback.

I am not willing to try any other medication after he had such a severe negative reaction to the lovan, we are just keeping medication on hand for his storm phobia and also to use if we have  a gathering at our house, they are the two things he struggle with the most.

The rest we are used to managing without medication so we will just continue the way we have been, keep his environment as calm and quiet as possible without the objects he's scared of.