Soft Crate Search

Apricot

Hi, I am looking for a soft crate for my small/medium sized dog.  I saw a link here months ago to a website that sells many different sizes of soft crates, but I can't find it.  If I remember correctly there's a member here that sells the type of soft crate I am search for.  

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

There a plenty sold but make sure you pay the extra for quality ,that means quality mesh sown correctly .

Most are cheap and nasty and I would not trust leaving my dog in.

I had the noztonoz brand and they where good but opted to sell them as they get hot,weren’t any lighter than my good wire crates and my wires where just safer and easier to hang the water bucket 

• Thanks 1

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, sheena said:

I have two K9 crates.  They are fabulous. Sadly after many years,in my haste to get it erected, I have snapped the frame.  I wonder If I  can get a new frame for it ??

@sheena    You should be able to.  Just send a message (maybe with a pic) and ask .. .  I know when I snapped the roller locking bit IYKWIM, I was able to get replacement pretty much straight away.   Great service.

• Like 2

I have 2 k9+ soft crates and they're awesome. They've been on flights as excess baggage during our interstate move and were fine. I like that if anything goes wrong, i can get them fixed etc Great service and the bags are fabulous and can fold up into the top flap of the crate.

• Thanks 1