Where is all the pound rescues coordinated from these days?

So the old Rescues and Requests forum seems to have a lot of stale topics; where are rescue groups coordinating these days for pound rescue and such?

Use to frequent this board a fair bit about 10 years ago (damn its been 10 years :o )

Rescues are still doing what they were doing 10 years ago - I wish it wasn't the case.  Many of the old members found that DOL wasn't so productive any more so found other avenues I guess.  A lot more is done on Facebook for instance.  My own rescue resisted it initially but in the end we set up an FB page. I'm also a member of different FB pages that advertise dogs in need and have taken them from there.  

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad
  • Like 2

I post the DAS dogs (Canberra) when I get the chance for ARF, but there's not much indication that anyone actually reads the posts - if it's been a big day at DAS assessing the dogs, followed by sorting/editing photos, generating a poster, and a facebook album then I often run out of steam by the time it comes to dol. If there's a silent majority that are waiting with bated breath for these posts then please let me know and I'll ensure that the posts are updated more regularly.

• Like 3