Kaos

Teebs

I don’t even know what to say. 

13 years

she was a full on crazy dog who , up until Friday, never sat still

she was diagnosed with lymphoma a few weeks ago and tore her cruciate on Friday. The vet and I decided today to let her go and not have her suffer anymore 

She has been with me for some of the hardest times of my life

RIP old girl, you’re not in pain anymore and we love you so much 

CBF39A7E-D5C1-4948-A3F1-043A1B1753AA.jpeg

F2B60DF4-E4EE-4227-AA0D-D499C31DBAB5.jpeg

F5A39054-1A00-4787-82DE-69730B3ED02F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Ohhhhh- Teebs .

her dear old body was just too tired  to go on . It was time, hard as it seems now.  :cry: 

many thoughts to you & the kids especially . Kaos has been by your side thru many changes ..now she'll be racing around with Atlas & friends  over what's left of rainbow bridge  :love: 

At & Kaos were two DOL dogs  from 'way back when' ... and yes, I am crying real tears  for their absence, and for your loss ...

Edited by persephone

Sorry to hear your girl is now gone. Such a hard decision in a terrible situation. My thoughts are with you. At least you can take comfort in knowing that she is now at peace and is comfortable with no pain. Look after yourself and the kids now. Take care.

RIP Kaos

Such a huge loss, Teebs.  Atlas and Kaos have been part of the DOL family for such a long time and our sorrow is deep. The hole in your family’s lives must be huge.  My heart broke when you posted the other day that your darling girl had torn her crucial because I knew the heart breaking decision you would make.  

Deepest condolences to you all and :rainbowbridge:run free, Kaos.  

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling

O Teebs, I am so sorry, your heart must be broken.

Dear Kaos,

you will have fun in your next life; there are so many other lovely new friends waiting to show you the best of times.

Your mummy loves you and you will see her again someday.

xxx

Farewell Kaos.  So many old DOL doggies succumbing to old age and related illnesses.

I hope you and the kidlets can find some sort of peace in knowing she isn't in any pain now.

Run free old girl.  Join Maddison up there chasing flies.

Thank you everyone 

she was such a full on crazy dog, it’s so strange not having her tell me off over everything.

my son asked if she was buried with my brother and could he visit her there and we are going to write her a letter on the weekend to say how much he misses her :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 2