Best day ever...

tdierikx

I just spent today with a lovely DOLer and her dogs... and had the BEST day ever!

Nothing compares to spending time with dogs who are so well loved and cared for, and getting to share their companionship... if only for a day...

Thank you so much for sharing your babies with me... I'm gonna dream about them tonight for sure!

T.

• Like 4

She sure did, puppy overload

your welcome to come any day, loved meeting and getting to know you, just a name doesn't compare to meeting the person your talking too on a website  is just amazing, I have met so many lovely people from cyberhorse over the years, pity there isn't more meet up with dogzonline members , on cyberhorse we meet for coffee or tea occasionally and have a ball. Yesterday was the same great feeling.  Thanks for coming

Edited by asal
  • Like 1

@asal, next time I'll grab a scoop and help much earlier in the piece... only fair to do my share of work in return for great company and puppy cuddles.

I'll bring my camera too... so many gorgeous critters I want to get photos of... *grin*

@persephone - 8 six week old puppies all vying for your attention is bliss! Sittling on the floor and getting covered in puppy slobber... best time ever!! Mumma dog was such a sweet tempered girl too... the pups are definitely learning great temperament attributes from her, that's for sure.

I'm not an expert in the breed involved, but I'm thinking at least a couple of those 8 pups would be good to run on too... stunning in every way, with great temperaments to boot...

T.

Edited by tdierikx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 06/06/2018 at 8:34 AM, tdierikx said:

@asal, next time I'll grab a scoop and help much earlier in the piece... only fair to do my share of work in return for great company and puppy cuddles.

I'll bring my camera too... so many gorgeous critters I want to get photos of... *grin*

@persephone - 8 six week old puppies all vying for your attention is bliss! Sittling on the floor and getting covered in puppy slobber... best time ever!! Mumma dog was such a sweet tempered girl too... the pups are definitely learning great temperament attributes from her, that's for sure.

I'm not an expert in the breed involved, but I'm thinking at least a couple of those 8 pups would be good to run on too... stunning in every way, with great temperaments to boot...

T.

Think you will be thrilled as I am, to learn today that one of my Puppies won best in Group at the same show as my brother showed  Misty the first pup of that breed to carry my prefix, to Best Puppy in Show in 1984.  so excited for her and her happy owner, I don't breed for the showring, but for sound look alikes to the dogs I had  known from childhood.

almost all my puppies go on main register (unless I consider its not a true representative of its breed then it will be limit registered) but 99.9 only want them as much loved pets and I doubt a dozen have ever seen a showring or bred from in the intervening decades, although last year one won 8 best in shows for her happy owner.

Edited by asal
  • Like 3

Congrats for Best Puppy... so thrilling to hear awesome news of their exploits, yes?

Not hard to believe that your puppies do well in the ring... I reckon there are at least a couple of those in the current little ones... they are completely stunning pups really!

T.

And another wonderful day spent in good company... and puppy cuddles... *grin*

How good were we to get that many panels into the float? The new pens are gonna be awesome!

Looking forward to Sunday...

T.

16 hours ago, asal said:

All that time being puppied and you forgot to take piccies? 

Hehe! Kinda sidetracked with all the cuddles... especially with Bluebell... she's such a lovely mumma girl...

T.

Guest crazydoglady99

Is 3rd pic beautiful mumma? (With doppleganger in pic 2)

Goooooorgeous puppies!!

She's the loveliest natured mumma I've ever met @animallover99 - and the babies have learned all her best moves to get pats and cuddles... hehe!

The little light faced girl seems to have taken a shine to me also... wherever I was sitting, she'd trot over and sidle up to snuggle in close... not the easiest to get photos of when they do that... lol!

She was the shyest thing a couple of weeks ago... now she's one of the most confident little munchkins... oh... and very demanding of tummy rubs! She is also a thinker... you can almost see her little brain ticking over when you stare into her gorgeous eyes. She's going to end up someone's heart dog methinks... she just has that aura about her.

T.

• Like 2