tdierikx

Just now, tdierikx said:

I had amazingly gorgeous subjects, you have to admit... *grin*

T.

yes are are very adept at winning you over, natural born therapy dogs eh

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, asal said:

gee they are wonderful photos

T has always taken the best puppy photos! I used to love her rescue thread photos of pups with wafty hair and wonky ears! Of course it helps with such beautiful subjects!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Little Gifts said:

T has always taken the best puppy photos! I used to love her rescue thread photos of pups with wafty hair and wonky ears! Of course it helps with such beautiful subjects!

She is great company so lucky to have met her, So much Knowledge to share, we even found a blue tongue today. now safely relocated to the garden.

• Like 1

And another day with great company and awesome doggy cuddles... I'm truly enjoying the new friends (skin and fur) I've made through this forum... genuine people with the same love for animals as me...

T.

• Like 2

I'm loving spending time with my new skin and fur friends... and we are giving some of the dog runs a makeover as well... hard work, great company, and puppy cuddles as a bonus...

I named a pup today... her name is Biddy... lol! She's an "iddy biddy bubby"... definitely growing on me, but NOT gonna bring her home... I'm too busy to bring up a puppy properly at the moment.

(I've already decided that my next pup is going to be a Rotti... and a boy... from another awesome breeder here on DOL... hope she's still breeding when I'm ready for a pup... errr!)

T.

• Like 3

Guest crazydoglady99

Errrmmmm... there seems to be some pics missing from this thread T!!! 

1 hour ago, tdierikx said:

I'll probably have time to edit and show asal on wednesday, OK? Then she'll let me know if I can post them...

T.

your welcome to post them

• Like 2