Dog coats - where to buy

kamuzz

My dogs need new coats to wear inside at night. They currently have polar fleece coats, with velcro straps at the chest and belly. 

The two English Setters have coats. And tonight the GSD looked so miserable I put a coat on her too!  Whether it will survive the night remains to be seen.  (She hasn't always lived with us.)

It seems the company that made these coats may no longer exist. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Would waterproof coats be OK inside, or get too hot?  And I'm not keen on the "pyjama" style of coat. I think we are better off with straps of some sort.

43 minutes ago, Thistle the dog said:

My lot have Annie’s Coats and D&D coats. 

Come in wide variety. I’ve got both polar fleece to outdoor coats and rain coats. They fit my English springer and bull arab style mix very well :) 

Do you mean this website: http://www.anniescoats.org/   Which style did you pick for your Setter?

Yes those are it. He’s a (large) English springer and I ended up getting him a “whippet medium” which I think is about 55cm long. I eyeballed it and  got lucky on size. 

I think they’re the mother snugglers? I bought them at a stall not online. They’re very soft and the pattern is reversible but don’t have the inbuilt snood. 

7EE26FE9-2E2C-4F4B-B558-FBC3835512CF.jpeg