Russian Terrier for rehoming from Lort Smith

Hi everyone

I've never used this site before but I just wanted to reach out and let anyone interested know that we have a 7 month old female Russian Terrier for rehoming.

She will have hip dysplasia in the future and she is a malt colour. Absolutely stunning! Please see the below link for more info. Fingers crossed we find a great home that understands the breed and her issues.

https://www.lortsmith.com/adoption/1797/141/gina

She’s lovely but I thought Russian Black Terriers only came in black? 

This dog could also have Bouvier or Briard heritage if her background isn’t 100% certain. 

Unless RBT throw non standard colours to which I’d love to learn more from someone in the know. 

14 minutes ago, serena horg said:

We have her papers, she just isn't a recognised colour...

Well that’s one I didn’t know. 

Some Bouvier standards don’t recognise that colour either, while they can be shown in some countries. 

I’m after a large breed myself waiting on a Bouvier, and I’d really love a mature puppy or adult rehome, but I’m not prepared to take on the HD. 

Good luck 

i do wish the info is more correct once a week brush god no ,not with this coat they matt like crazy ,daily brushing with the right tools a must .There coat even in a pet clip is not for the lazy brusher & yes i groom one every 8 weeks also a rescue

• Like 2

What a gorgeous girl. From my experience with Lort Smith you can be confident they'll find her the best home because they are very thorough with their screening for the adoption process. Best wishes for Gina. :)

• Like 2