Inquiry into pet food industry

~Anne~

The vaccine industry is pretty cavalier too, rang the manufacturer of a c3 after 8 of ten chihuahua puppies died after their first vaccination, to be told the 'new' formula was the best on the market for protection. 

Considering two weeks later the remaining two also died, due my vet said their immune system broke down. None of them was ever going to get any diseases all right. The chap I spoke to told me their immune system was obviously weak and better culled anyway. 

Some years later had 9 rag doll kittens vaccinated, next morning all were dead, all the vet could repeat was"never happened before, they must have been unwell already" totally different vet. 

Six months later a friend got a job there and discovered a contaminated batch had killed over 300 cats before enough vets had notified them of the unexplained deaths, and there was a recall of what was left of that batch, I for one was never told a faulty batch killed my kittens, nor compensation of even the hundreds I had paid for their deaths instead of the protection they were supposed to have received. 

If the vet doesn't stock canvac I walk back out now. 

No other brand do I trust anymore 

Edited by asal
  • Sad 2