Just curious

This is a question that I am curious about.  I have often seen breeders advertise their puppies for sale as limited registration, which means they are to be purchased as a family pet.  Why then are in some cases, the female puppies more expensive than the male puppies? 

8 hours ago, twodoggies2001 said:

This is a question that I am curious about.  I have often seen breeders advertise their puppies for sale as limited registration, which means they are to be purchased as a family pet.  Why then are in some cases, the female puppies more expensive than the male puppies? 

Not answering you primary question, as I have no idea .. but just wanted to clarify in case there are people reading who don't know …. LR just means not for conformation showing, breeding or export.  LR dogs have the full range of ANKC performance sports available to them (with a couple of exceptions like some of the gundog work. )  So my LR BC bitch had titles in tracking, track and search, Rally O, Agility, Dances with Dogs, Endurance Test an:)d preliminary Herding.   Not Obedience .. she didn't believe in that  .. humoured me in Rally O as she thought it was some perverted form of agility.).   But of course, she was also my pet.   

• Like 1