Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gau

Anyone shop with k9pro?

8 posts in this topic

Gau   

Looking to get some tug toys to play with my dog.

 

Also a long lead that is not nylon as they break super easy with my dog - had a 25m one which I only used twice before tearing. One small cut to any part and it'll tear a line through it easy.

Maybe something like this http://k9pro.com.au/long-line-syn-tek-10m-x-16mm/  - open to recommendations too

 

Also did I read that dolforums get a discount code? Can't seem to access/find it but I remember reading about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
juice   

i have 2 Syntec leads from them, they are great leads,good when wet and look like new still. However the first one i bought has a different clip and when my dog shakes her head it can come undone! not great with a powerful dog.I did contact them about it and tbh they didn't give a shit.

The new ones have a different clasp so hope this one is ok. ( the dodgy one has a brass fitting).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dwynwen   
48 minutes ago, juice said:

i have 2 Syntec leads from them, they are great leads,good when wet and look like new still. However the first one i bought has a different clip and when my dog shakes her head it can come undone! not great with a powerful dog.I did contact them about it and tbh they didn't give a shit.

The new ones have a different clasp so hope this one is ok. ( the dodgy one has a brass fitting).

Thats a worry - i have two syntec leashes with the brass clips thay have not let me down in years of use (also powerfuls dogs)

 

i notice they now seem to use stainless steel fittings - they used to make a point of saying how good the brass ines were ... interesting .

 

do we still have someone from k9pro here?  

 

I have always had good cs from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huski   
On 8/8/2018 at 6:56 AM, juice said:

i have 2 Syntec leads from them, they are great leads,good when wet and look like new still. However the first one i bought has a different clip and when my dog shakes her head it can come undone! not great with a powerful dog.I did contact them about it and tbh they didn't give a shit.

The new ones have a different clasp so hope this one is ok. ( the dodgy one has a brass fitting).

Hi Juice

 

Not sure who you spoke to at the time, but happy to look into this for you, just shoot me an email to [email protected] 

 

On 8/8/2018 at 7:47 AM, dwynwen said:

Thats a worry - i have two syntec leashes with the brass clips thay have not let me down in years of use (also powerfuls dogs)

 

i notice they now seem to use stainless steel fittings - they used to make a point of saying how good the brass ines were ... interesting .

 

do we still have someone from k9pro here?  

 

I have always had good cs from them.

We still have brass snaps on all of our leather leashes, the only reason we switched to stainless steel with Syn Tek is because we wanted them to match the collars which have stainless steel fittings. 

 

All of our leather leashes and long lines are still made with brass snaps, they are great and all of our hardware has a life time guarantee. 

 

I don't check into DOL much these days but anyone can contact me via K9 Pro and I am happy to help :) 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huski   
On 8/7/2018 at 10:21 PM, Gau said:

Looking to get some tug toys to play with my dog.

 

Also a long lead that is not nylon as they break super easy with my dog - had a 25m one which I only used twice before tearing. One small cut to any part and it'll tear a line through it easy.

Maybe something like this http://k9pro.com.au/long-line-syn-tek-10m-x-16mm/  - open to recommendations too

 

Also did I read that dolforums get a discount code? Can't seem to access/find it but I remember reading about it.

There is a DOL discount code Gau, it is DOLERSSAVE and gives you a 5% discount. 

 

Syn Tek is great as a long line as it is stronger than leather but lighter, and non-absorbent unlike nylon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
juice   

Interesting as I emailed the problem and was told the lead had a 12 month warranty which had run out so nothing they could do . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huski   
On 10/08/2018 at 7:11 PM, juice said:

Interesting as I emailed the problem and was told the lead had a 12 month warranty which had run out so nothing they could do . 

I’m not sure who you spoke to Juice but as I said all of our hardware has a lifetime guarantee and we don’t and never have had a 12 month warranty on any of our leashes. If it is faulty we can definitely assist you. As I said pop me an email and I’m happy to look into it for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gau   
On 8/10/2018 at 6:30 PM, huski said:

There is a DOL discount code Gau, it is DOLERSSAVE and gives you a 5% discount. 

 

Syn Tek is great as a long line as it is stronger than leather but lighter, and non-absorbent unlike nylon.

Thanks heaps for the code

 

Do you know when your Syn Tek 10m long like ORANGE will be back in stock? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×