Missing Link Hip and Joint?

Does anyone give this to their dogs? If so, do they eat it, is it palatable? What were your results?

I've just ordered a bag. I chose the hip and joint version to use as a preventative measure and because it has better ingredients, beef liver etc which would be much tastier than their vegetarian formula. I've also hear it does wonders for their coats.

• 9 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 10:42 AM, alokin123 said:

where did you buy it from?

I got mine from iherb. But last time i looked into ordering it, it said cant ship to Australia, very weird..  I've moved onto other supps now, but you could email i-herb Australia and see if it's available again to ship here.

3 hours ago, Christine_72 said:

I got mine from iherb. But last time i looked into ordering it, it said cant ship to Australia, very weird..  I've moved onto other supps now, but you could email i-herb Australia and see if it's available again to ship here.

there appears there is going to be a re-stock from 22nd June---> Out of Stock—Estimated availability June 22 2019

there is a 'Notify Me' link available

https://au.iherb.com/pr/The-Missing-Link-For-Canine-Hips-Joints-Powder-Formula-1-lb-454-g/44736

• Like 1