REHOMED!! 4 yr old male Springer Spaniel in need (Sydney)

I've been asked to help owners rehome a 4 yr old Springer male.  All vet work done, good with other dogs but living with young children under 4 yrs of age and not coping with being poked and pulled around so no children.  

He is fine in a single dog home, a consummate ball chaser and can be exercised that way as he wears himself out.  He's housetrained and all vet work done.

If anyone is interested, please pm me.  Owners have done their best but he needs a different home.

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad
Change of rehoming status
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 4:07 PM, kamuzz said:

A Springer!  Don't tempt me.  Not sure what the OH would say about dog #4 however.

On 9/15/2018 at 4:07 PM, kamuzz said:

A Springer!  Don't tempt me.  Not sure what the OH would say about dog #4 however.

He will only suit a very active owner, he's a working breed, so plenty of space in the yard and time with an owner.  3 other dogs could be too much.

Hi

VERY interested in this fella!! I have had Springers for 15 years...ADORE them!!!!!!! (NOT breeders...just a LOVE of them) We have just lost one of our 3 year old girls....so tragic and we are completely heartbroken!!! We lost our 14 yr old boy a few months ago as well. We now have one beautiful Springer girl who we adopted. She is 3 now and black and white, delightful stunner! We also have a beautiful Staffie who we adopted as well many years ago. We live on 5 acres with 2 dams in Haddon, Vic, just outside of Ballarat. I am a member of several Springer communities, and have even travelled to UK & Europe to visit our Springer human friends and dogs. Our fur bubbas go on walkies several times a day, and the ball is a great game in their huge enclosed yard! WOULD LOVE to re-home this young man!!!!!!!! If there's a chance and you want to know more, please PM me. Cheers :D

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi Spotted Devil. Always had benches, but many friends have field/working springers. I know they are full of energy and need exercise, and usually great at agility. We walk them here....actually they run...and they sniff around on their "missions"!!!! If it is meant to, it shall be. We drive to near Sydney to adopt our Daisy, so no biggy :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Judy and Kev said:

Hi Spotted Devil. Always had benches, but many friends have field/working springers. I know they are full of energy and need exercise, and usually great at agility. We walk them here....actually they run...and they sniff around on their "missions"!!!! If it is meant to, it shall be. We drive to near Sydney to adopt our Daisy, so no biggy :D

Judy and Kev - i'm here to help you!  I've replied with my phone no and look forward to chatting soon!  This boy is good with other dogs and lives with a staffy type girl currently.

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad
  • Like 3