Sheltie puppy

JulesP

You probably have already checked this but just in case http://www.sheltierescue.com.au/rescue-links.html

maybe contact the Bethia Tennyson...Victoria, she may be able to advise

Edited to say that there are some litters here (though I have no idea about the breeders at all)

https://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/puppies/shetland-sheepdog.asp

Edited by Boronia

4 minutes ago, Tassie said:

Sorry @JulesP.   I missed that the first time through..

No worries. She even found this site and the breeder listings! She doesn't know I post here, lol Was asking if breeders listed here can be trusted! 

She has had a sheltie before. A nice little dog that she rescued. Last 3 dogs have been rehomes or rescues so I guess she wants a puppy this time. I think she would take a younger genuine re-home. 

• 1 month later...

Mum got an older Sheltie girl from a breeder yesterday. Which is what I wanted her to do rather than a puppy. She had found a breeder she liked but the matings didn't work out. New doggie is going well and Mum is happy. :)

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sheltiesrule said:

Does anyone know if Kendarlyn Kennels in Mt Eliza Vic is still breeding Shelties? On Sunday my beautiful boy of 13 years I got from them passed away.  I would love to have a descendant.

Condolences on the loss of your boy.  So hard to lose them, even at a good age.   Had a look on the DOL Breeders page, but couldn't see them.    Your best bet would probably be to ask the Dogs Victoria office ..  they might be able to help you.    You could also contact the breed club in Victoria .. Club website      and they apparently have a Facebook page     

And here's the Dog Victoria page  Dogs Vic Shetland Sheepdog page .

Some of the experienced people in the breed should be able to help you find a descendant, or one with some of the lines.   Good luck in your search.