Double K Groomers Edge Shampoo

possum1986

Hi, I have been using Double K, Groomers Edge, Grimeinator shampoo for years and absolutely love it. Leaves my dogs coats smelling great and really soft. Can't seem to get it any where right now and am nearly out. Can anyone recommend a shampoo that is just as good? I have a Lhasa Apso and a Scottish Terrier which get bathed about once a fortnight. Thanks

it's maybe a little too frequent bathing your Scottie every two weeks; it'll dry out the skin terribly

eta:

just brush and comb his hair every week that will stop him/her getting stinky, perhaps dust your dog with something like Vets All Natural Dry Pet Shampoo which can be brushed out after you have rubbed it in

Edited by Boronia

1 hour ago, possum1986 said:

Hi, I have been using Double K, Groomers Edge, Grimeinator shampoo for years and absolutely love it. Leaves my dogs coats smelling great and really soft. Can't seem to get it any where right now and am nearly out. Can anyone recommend a shampoo that is just as good? I have a Lhasa Apso and a Scottish Terrier which get bathed about once a fortnight. Thanks

I’m pretty sure I saw some on the shelves at Clipper Jack in SA a couple of weeks ago. Worth a shot if you’re desperate. 

Where were you getting it?

oh, and I just remembered I saw this post on the Pupkus page the other day. It might be there has been a change of distributor disrupting supply.

“”  Pupkus Australia is Proud to announce that we will soon be distributing DoubleK Products.
This will include Dryers, Clippers and Groomer’s Edge Shampoo as well as we will be continuing on with the servicing & repairs of dryers and clippers.
We are just finalising all the necessary details with DoubleK and will be placing our first order with them very shortly, with the plan to get the order over to Australia as quickly as we can. 
We understand many of you have been waiting for products for a while so to ensure we can supply as many of you as quickly as we can, we are now taking orders for both Dryers and Shampoo to ensure our first shipment caters to as many of you as possible. 
Please email us your order at [email protected] “”

Edited by Tits

Where are you located I have half a drum, happy to fill up a couple of bottles for you.

Nothing wrong with bathing dogs that often as long as they are rinsed properly, everyone of my dogs have been bathed every week to fortnight for over 20 years and never had a skin issue.

Just realised the drum I have is Biogroom Econogroom, forgot I changed shampoos, it is just as good as the grimeinator, happy to give you some to try.

Edited by Rascalmyshadow