Dog wanted- Melbourne

Putting the feelers our for a family member seeking a dog-

Wonderful life with older retired couple who would walk dog daily but not wanting anything super active. 

Small breed

aged 4-10

good health and no behaviour issues requiring resolution- needs to be friendly and sociable

within two hours of Melbourne 

Hopefully there is something suitable around!

I have a small broken coated terrier mix, aged 5, ex-farm terrier ready for adoption whose besetting sin is livestock chasing so am wanting him to go to an urban home. His coat does not need shaping or clipping, but it does need regular brushing and combing. Good with other dogs, kids and cats (although he WILL persist in stealing munchies from the litter tray sigh). Loves his walks and to lie at your feet. He is not very active for a terrier, loves to dig in the dog pit but is quite good at not digging elsewhere in the garden. All vetwork done, of course.

Bearji is currently fostered with me, just outside Ballarat. He hasn't been advertised yet as I don't have any decent photos of him and need to find time to organise a photographer. These photos are the best I've got, sorry. Don't show his personality at all.
 5bd1c93445e57_Bearjiupload.thumb.JPG.95b37c3f6a13a35b122b4b63e069760d.JPG

Bearji upload2.JPG

• Like 8

@Cosmolo he hasn't even been advertised yet LOL but they can email an enquiry about him to goldfieldsfindafamily @ gmail.com (without the spaces :)) and I will send the adoption application and procedure, after which we can schedule a meet and greet. 

Edited by RuralPug
fat finger typo

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lovely, sweet, happy natured Tibbie x boy for adoption in Victoria.  Will is in foster-care in Ballarat.  All info above.  Bit confusing, the phone number for enquiries is the 'mother rescue' located in NSW.  But Will is in Victoria... & that's where the rescue would like him to find a home.

• Like 2