Somerford Raw & Natural Dog Food

PANDI-GIRL

I just discovered Somerford Raw, on ebay and the formula looks really interesting,  I ordered a few different meats  that are sent frozen to your house by courier.

I'm excited for Pandi  having a new raw balanced meal to try.

Does anyone here use  Somerford Raw & Natural,  Did your dogs do well on the recipes?

2 hours ago, JRG said:

I have tried Proudi patties - Maddy loved them, but then she is a spaniel!!

The Proudi rep at the show gave me a couple to try, Henry thought they were pretty yummy but he has a problem called...

Greed

Edited by Boronia
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Boronia said:

I went to the Dog Lovers Show a couple of weeks ago (I was helping at the Sporting Terrier stand, I helped mind the Dandies :thumbsup:) I had a look at the other stands and came across this food you may be interested in http://www.proudi.com/

Scroll down for the retail outlets

I started Shab on the Proudi Turkey about 5 months ago and she was doing so well.  Now I can't find it anywhere here on the North side of Brisbane. The rep. at the Dog Lovers Show said they are trying to work on a different formula with regards to the offal side of the recipe because they were having a difficult time getting the ratio's right ( big bird but small organs ).  He said they were looking at maybe combining it with beef/chicken organs so I'll just have to wait and see what they come up with.  I'm in the process of changing her over to Bark Naturals Raw Boost Complete Turkey, the fat content is perfect for her but she was definitely better on the Proudi.