Early Neutering

asal

I think this is a cruel practice and should not be allowed. I noticed last time I registered my dogs at the council, a man was registering his puppy and  the council charged him the high fee for undesexed dogs for puppies even at under three months.

I  also know of at least one breeder of my dogs breed that desexes puppies before they go to their new homes.

I just think it is totally cruel, wrong and unnecessary to do this to a baby who has enough to cope with having vaccinations and microchipping ( I wish microchipping was done later too).

Well people seem to think its cruel BUT when the puppy farm bills went out for public opinions most of joe public supported spaying ,early spaying will be a result of many of those bills & people thinking it wont affect them ,welcome to "be careful what you wish for" .Its not a puppy farm bill its a "All breeder bill"
Breeders with ANKC are fighting for this kind of issue to not happen but look at SA new puppy rules .

Hmm as to the Australian Ladradoodle breeders that where proven with issues ,i dare say they know breed Cobberdogs