Introducing gsp puppy to my 18 month old gsp

Woody2107

He was a gun dog , they chase , everything in its path would have been irrelevant. 

What a shame for him you didn’t protect him . Loose dog , rabbits , train line , inevitable. 

Hopwfully you can learn from it now . 

• Like 3

It’s an argument you can’t win. Losing your dog was 100% the result of your mismanagement of the dog in the surroundings. Please try to understand that a pet cannot be held reliable to or responsible for keeping itself safe.  Like when owners  act surprised and somehow blame their cat for getting run over, when it was the owner who opened the bloody door. Managing a pet and keeping it safe is approximately like managing a perpetual toddler. Before you let a pet act on its own behalf to keep itself safe, ask yourself whether you’d let a toddler do the same thing, whthere a toddler could keep themselves safe facing  the same dangers. 

• Like 4

Admin delete this if you kike I don’t care if it upsets people that are that soft they want to complain about my response but hear it is 

I never blamed the f***ing dog you moronic humans I simply. Stated what woody and I had done over the weeks prior if you think that is me justifying what happened your mire I’d an unbalanced shallow minded human than I ever thought before 

Edited by Woody2107
  • Haha 1

Oh dear.

No you didn't blame woody..neither did you accept any responsibility.

Sadly. It was because of all the fun times he had with you hunting bunnies that led to his death.

Those great and free running times.

Many of us have/ had these types of dogs...and work hard at letting them use their instincts in safe ways. It is very possible to do.

• Like 2