sheena

Stage 3 Renal Failure

49 posts in this topic

Deeds   

Fingers crossed for her.  I hate feeding the kibble as well as I am a raw food feeder.  My 2 Giants have mainly raw food, sardines etc.

However the kibble & cooked chicken & veggies is working really well for the BRT.  He has been on hold since he was diagnosed about 2 years ago.

He had his last checkup December last year & creatine, blood pressure etc remained unchanged.

• Like 2

sheena   

Bindi's test have come back good.  No change in her urine & the blood test showed that her kidneys are coping with the food she is on.  Which means I can continue to give her the turkey neck, a sardine a day & the not to often egg.  She has put on weight tho, so I have cut back the quantities.  The vet put her on Propalin 0.6ml twice a day for her incontinence, but I need to cut back the dose a bit as she has been "tripping out" on it 

• Like 4

sheena   

Bindi is going well, thanks Deeds. Still running around madly.  She doesn't mind the food & I sneak the occasional extra thing in.  The vet doesn't want to see her for 6 months, so that is good.

• Like 6

Deeds   

Yes.  Very good news.

It is the same with my BRT .  He runs around madly as well.  If you saw him running around you wouldn't think there was anything wrong with him.

So pleased Bindi is doing so well.

• Like 1

sheena   
On 19/03/2019 at 10:28 PM, Deeds said:

Sheena

How is Bindi?

She is going well thanks Deeds