Tuppence (Edgeof Valiant Damsel)

stellnme

Our precious girl, 11 year old Italian Greyhound Tuppence left us yesterday.  We adopted her 15 months ago after her elderly parents passed away.  She developed a lump under her front leg and became ill on Christmas Eve and an xray and Fine Needle Biopsy revealed an aggressive, inoperable Mast Cell tumour.  She came home with pain relief and palliative care but sadly, the tumour quickly took hold and it became too much to bear for her fragile little body.

Tuppy, we held you and kissed your little velvet head while you flew to the Angels.  We don't regret a minute of the 15 months we had you and we miss you badly today.   They say it takes a brave soul to take on the oldies.  I don't feel brave - I feel lucky to have had you in our life.  Sleep well, little one, we won't forget you.

tuppy 31.12 1.jpg

tuppy 31.12 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

You are a dear little one Tuppy and your mummy is all the better for having you

because...

adopting the oldies is the Best Ever fun thing to do.

My lot will be there to show you the ropes, so have fun over the bridge

xxx

B

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for your loss, stellnme. The oldies teach us so much and bring so much joy.  

Beautiful little Tuppence, I'm glad you had the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful 15 months with your new family. Run free now :rainbowbridge: