Clippers for poodle feet

Whiskered

I’m sure this has been asked before but I’m getting an error message when I attempt a search.

Looking for recommendations for clippers for standard poodle feet. I’ve got km2s I use on the body but find they’re a bit cumbersome at times getting into nooks and crannies of feet.

Many thanks :)

The Wahl brand have several trimmers which are very popular choices amongst professional groomers. They have a 5in1 adjustable blade. Most Of us do feet on the shortest setting, and personally I do faces and sanitary areas on the middle setting for pets. 

The SuperGroom, the Bravura (make sure you don’t accidentally buy the BravMini, great for toys), and the Creativa are all Wahl 5in1 trimmers. 

There are other brands of little trimmers out there, such as Shernbao but I don’t have any direct experience with these. 

Ive used Wahl brand 5in1 trimmers in a professional setting for many years and they are the standard tool for doing poodle face, feet, tail and other general sanitary trimming. I always make sure to get the types that can be used plugged in, as well as cordless with the battery, rather than battery only ones. 

27 minutes ago, Scratch said:

The Wahl brand have several trimmers which are very popular choices amongst professional groomers. They have a 5in1 adjustable blade. Most Of us do feet on the shortest setting, and personally I do faces and sanitary areas on the middle setting for pets. 

The SuperGroom, the Bravura (make sure you don’t accidentally buy the BravMini, great for toys), and the Creativa are all Wahl 5in1 trimmers. 

There are other brands of little trimmers out there, such as Shernbao but I don’t have any direct experience with these. 

Ive used Wahl brand 5in1 trimmers in a professional setting for many years and they are the standard tool for doing poodle face, feet, tail and other general sanitary trimming. I always make sure to get the types that can be used plugged in, as well as cordless with the battery, rather than battery only ones. 

Perfect. Thank you so much 

• Like 1