Look at this guy go!

Boronia

4 hours ago, Dogsfevr said:

It’s the great thing about the US  they embrace all breeds,shapes and sizes in agility and everyone competes .

Use to be like that in Australia years ago but not know 

I know you must mean that those with less traditional breeds are encouraged to compete and the focus is more on competing than on winning, both of which used to be the case in Australia but not so much these days.

But I am always proud that the ANKC is much less bigoted than the US agility authorities in that we allow unpedigreed purebreds and mixed breeds (mutts) to compete in agility and other dog sports ( on the proviso that they are desexed.)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, RuralPug said:

But I am always proud that the ANKC is much less bigoted than the US agility authorities in that we allow unpedigreed purebreds and mixed breeds (mutts) to compete in agility and other dog sports ( on the proviso that they are desexed.)

To be eligible to compete in Agility, your dog must be:

• 15 months of age or older.
  • Registered with the American Kennel Club or listed with the AKC Indefinite Listing Privilege (ILP) program, which allows unregistered dogs of registerable breeds to compete in AKC Performance and Companion Events.Mixed breed dogs can be registered through the Canine Partners program to be able to compete.
  • Spayed or neutered dogs are eligible to compete.
  • In sound health and up-to-date on vaccinations.

• Like 1