Snook

Panasonic Lumix TS4 and DSLR camera strap for sale

3 posts in this topic

Snook   

I promise this is my last cross post for stuff I'm selling as I'm do e with all the photography stuff now. Theres a waterproof compact camera and gorgeous leather camera neck strap for sale in the marketplace. 

Snook I hope you're not going to regret offloading some of the good stuff.  I've gone mostly over to mirrorless too, it's easier by far for just day to day.  But I couldn't sell off the Nikon gear "just in case".  In fact an old and rather irrationally liked D50 developed a major fault (due to drop-trauma) and has been replaced by an equally old but little used one off ebay, how stupid is that - rhetoric question, I already know.

Snook   

I sold all of my Nikon gear a few years ago when I downsized to mirrorless. I couldn't justify keeping thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment that wasn't being used. Everything I'm selling now has honestly just been sitting in a cupboard or on a bookshelf untouched since then. It seemed a bit silly to keep hanging on to it all after so long. I've still got my mirrorless gear and accessories and I have a mirrorless size Porteen Gear bag that I had made up when I downsized, plus another Crumpler bag, and I've kept a handful of photography books, so I'm not leaving myself with nothing. :)

• Like 1