Pet Adoption research

Hi everyone, I am a UX designer and dog lover. Recently I am running research regarding Pet Adoption in Australia, the purpose is to find the problem in adoption experience and try to improve the digital solution based on that. Please help me out with this survey if you can spare 5 mins. Many thanks!  And if anyone you know has pet adoption experience before and willing to do an interview in the future, please let me know.

Here is the link for the survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/jse6WUOexop2QpnY2

Edited by Bo_409

14 hours ago, Loving my Oldies said:

What’s a UX designer?

Hard to understand why you are assuming at the start of your research that there is a problem?  

More important question is, for whom. 

No offense random new member with one post, a non-identifying user name and a survey that does not identify where the information will end up, but it's a no from me.

If you'd like to understand why, look into PetRescue.

• Like 5

On 3/1/2019 at 11:26 PM, Loving my Oldies said:

What’s a UX designer?

Hard to understand why you are assuming at the start of your research that there is a problem?  

UX designer is a role doing research, finding problems, ideating and designing digital solution to solve the problem. I am not sure about what kind of problems are there in pet adoption, that's what I want to find out with this survey as a start. And the thing is that there always will be somewhere can be improved, just sometimes not by IT solution :-)

On 3/2/2019 at 1:36 PM, Maddy said:

More important question is, for whom. 

No offense random new member with one post, a non-identifying user name and a survey that does not identify where the information will end up, but it's a no from me.

If you'd like to understand why, look into PetRescue.

I understand your concerns. The answer will be for no one particular. My name is Derek Dong, I am not working for a pet rescue organisation, and this is actually my personal project. The survey is voluntary and the result of research is open to everyone once done.