Therapy Alpacas attacked by offlead dog :( :( .How terribly sad, and what disgusting owner behaviour .

persephone

The first story made me ashamed to be part of the human race...

... but the follow-up reaction from really amazing people makes me believe that maybe there is some hope...

My eyes are leaking both sad and happy tears about this story...

T.

• Like 1

Yes, its truly tragic what happened.  How sweet that baby alpaca is, so beautiful, yet so sad for the one who died for no reason other than no sense of responsibility of the person who owned the dog.

BEEN GOING on for decades, cannot unsee, the neighbours sheep standing in shock, all her skin torn off, so just a bright pink sheep with her side open, no way to save her.. we did save the two goats, the rips in their sides could be stitched up as their insides hadn't fallen out, around here our neighbours dont call the police, they shoot them on sight.  They came back in broad daylight a week later to finish the goats off. 

luckily they were spotted and a ring around ensured even the one that got away out of the paddock never made it home either that time. At times like that guns are seriously usefull.

it was learned all up 36 goats and sheep had died locally before that pack was eliminated, all were  so called "pets" that were not kept home. or supervised when let out of their homes for "a run".

Edited by asal
  • Sad 1