Hydrobath's who to repair

leopuppy04

Who would have thought it would be so difficult to get someone to help! LOL!

I have a Melbourne Dog Centre Hydrobath. Currently tripping power every time I plug it in.  It does not need water in the tank for this to happen. 

I have called an Electrician, they have said it is likely a plumber issue as I haven't used it for 4wks now and it still shorts the power.  Any water in the power cord should be dried out. 

I have called a couple of plumbers, they don't want to come out to look at it

I have called Melbourne Dog Centre but haven't been able to speak to anyone yet (just left messages).  I also know from past experience, I need to get it TO them which is the difficult part. 

Anyone have any recommendation for S.E. Melbourne to come out and fix the bath for me?!  It's amazing how much you rely on it!!

TIA!

That's a good reminder, thanks both, should get my Fidos tested before I start it (and decide whether to keep or sell), it hasn't been used in years.  Piper and Frodo loved the hydrobath, but Rheneas always hated them to the limit - so with him being our only dog now, not much point keeping it.

7 hours ago, JRG said:

Bacchus Marsh is a long way from the SE of 

Melbourne

They say they go all over Melbourne to service groomers and the like.  I got the heads up from the guy himself so no harm in looking them up.