Misha and Milo

misha&milo

My user name has been their names all the time I was on here.  But unfortunately we had Misha PTS 12th feb 2018 after she went downhill with dementia.  She was just shy of 14 yrs.  Funny little old Milo went to join her at rainbow bridge on the 4th April 2019 at the ripe old age of just over 15 years.   My son Josh misses his little buddy terribly as they were mates since Josh was 12 years old.  Josh is now 24 years old.  We got Milo as a little rescue when he was three years old from Melbourne dog rescue from the Mildura pound.   He had a great life with us.  But things did change when Misha left us.   We did get a little foxy cross from animal aid to help him cope but he only humped her once and that was it.  He ended up with so many  things wrong with him that we always thought Misha would have outlived him.  He had a heart murmur , cushings , seizures , dementia, blindness and allergies to certain foods.  We had planned that when the time was near we would spoil him rotten with the foods he wasn’t allowed to have.  But unfortunately it wasn’t to be.  He went from one day being Milo pacing around in little circles to the next day not knowing us at all or where he was.  The only good thing that came out of this was that he didn’t know what was happening on the day but we did.   I tried to prepare my son last year that Milo was on borrowed time.  But on the day he told me there was nothing that could have prepared him for this.   When Misha got her wings it didn’t really upset him as she was my dog.   But Milo was always his.   He wanted us to bring Milo home so he could spend more time with him as he felt guilty for being on his computer instead of playing with him.  But the fantastic vet at Wandin explained that animals don’t perceive time like us.   Just the love and affection we give them.  Fly free Misha and Milo.  Forever young running thru those beautiful green grass acres up there.  Till we meet again.  ❤️❤️  

• Sad 9

So sad to hear.  Misha and Milo had long years of care and love with you and your family - what more could our loved pets want?  I hope your little foxy x fills the gap left behind a little and brings you joy.