Draft guidelines tell dog owners to stop training if pet gets anxious

asal

Looks like NSW is due for some new laws too.

so much for being consulted on future legislation as we were assured was going to happen after the meeting last year. Or they would not need to be asking for clarification. 

image.png.1eefe341d503d630d05989f503ad8f4b.png

NSW DPI and the NSW Office of Local Government are improving companion animal breeding practices and promoting responsible pet ownership in a number of ways. Regulations and legislation relating to the companion animals has had strong Government focus, particularly in recent years.

Recently, the DPI issued a brochure outlining some new practices that will be introduced from 1st July 2019. The information provided in that brochure was basic and did not encompass how DOGS NSW members and registered breeders should proceed in relation to Breeder Identification Number or DOGS NSW membership number use when advertising dogs or puppies for rehoming.

To ensure DOGS NSW members are provided with accurate information and can be ready for compliance with the new practices from the 1st July 2019, we have sought further information and clarification on the aspects of these changes that may have confused some members.

Be assured that as soon as this information has been provided to DOGS NSW, it will be made available to the membership.

DOGS NSW
Address: 44 Luddenham Road Orchard Hills NSW 2748

well no one here , but this lady is trying to stay within the new law already

Jacqi Xena Xolo

So tonight I was practicing my new approach with the impending new Government Dog standards coming in.
Instead of “ Cmon pee pee time” I said “Excuse me, would anyone like to partake in a toilet break on the lawn” well everyone just sat there, not one moved, I rephrased my question. “Good afternoon my beautiful Furless family, I’m thinking about taking a stroll out the front of the house, if anyone wants to relieve themselves while we walk, that would be lovely, I shall of course have my first aid kit tied to my back, keeping my hands free to better serve you all” nothing, no one moved. Feeling I had failed and becoming worried myself, my husband yells out “Stop talking to the dogs your making them anxious” . I went to the garage to get the first aid kit for our outing, when I returned, Supch Besitos Naca ( Hoover) had shat near the fire place, Taha had pissed on his shit, Annata had peed on this in her bitches britches ( guess that’s rude now too) Annata peed in her girly pants. Trying not to get stressed with the melting poop and smell and mess, I just sat and cried, Colin yells “Stop, your making the dogs anxious” 
I guessed after emptying out they didn’t want to go outside to toilet now, so I went out by myself (not to toilet). With the door closing, it stressed the dogs , thinking I was leaving them I guess, Colin then yells “Stop making the dogs anxious” Chamuco waiting to go out then pees on the floor in sheer terror, (unknown to me) racing in to settle the dogs I slip on the fresh pee, lying there in agony I remember I can’t scream, cry or seem upset ( we can’t make the dogs anxious). Looking at the dogs they do seem anxious, so I decide to go to the vet, just to be sure . Normally a 30 minute drive, sadly now practicing for the new rules we avoid any roads with traffic calming devices (speed bumps) it takes 2 hours 5 mins to get to the Vet. I left Colin home as he was stressed from carrying the first aid kit up the road whilst walking Annata as every second car stopped and ask him if he was ok and needed help. 
But yeah, we are ok! Guess it could have been worse with Police and people chasing us...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

too good not to share surely?

I'VE BEEN BANNED FROM WOOLWORTHS

Yesterday I was at my local Woolworths store buying a large bag of My Dog dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 10 kilograms before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with My Dog nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. I'm now banned from Woolworths.

Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of daft things to say.

Forward this now, (especially) to all your mature friends...... it will be their laugh for the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3