Recall: My Dog beef and Liver Trays

Boronia

If anyone uses this...

Recall info on  http://mydog.com.au/

IMPORTANT PRODUCT RECALL INFORMATION:
MY DOG® BEEF & LIVER 100G TRAYS RECALLED
DUE TO POTENTIAL PRESENCE OF PLASTIC
Mars Petcare Australia is recalling a limited number of MY DOG® Beef & Liver 100g 12x Pack
due to the potential presence of plastic which entered the food during the production
process. The only product affected is batch code 849D1WOD51 BEST BEFORE: 06 DEC
The health and wellbeing of Australian pets is our number one priority, and while we have
not received any reports of injury or illness associated with the affected product, we believe
it is the right thing to do to recall it.
We encourage consumers who have purchased affected product to discard the food or
return it to the retailer for a full refund or exchange. The batch codes below should not
be sold or consumed. Affected product was distributed to retailers throughout Australia
and we are working with them to ensure that the recalled products are removed from shelf.
We understand that this recall may be concerning for pet owners, however no other MY
DOG® varieties or batches are affected by the recall, and owners will still be able to find
unaffected product on shelf.
The individual trays and the 6x Packs are not affected. If consumers have disposed of the
box and believe their trays came from a 12x Pack, they can check the best before date on
the side of the tray. If the date stamp is 061220 you may have affected product and should
discard or return the product to store for a refund.
We take our responsibility to pets and their owners seriously. Our Consumer Care team are
available on 1800 640 111 (toll free) in Australia or visit https://www.mydog.com.au/ for
more information. We encourage owners concerned over any aspect of their pet’s health to
please seek ve