dog-food bag clip

• 4 weeks later...

Oh sorry I misread your post, you are asking for a giant one.  Sorry no idea.

you can try these

https://bjenterprises.com.au/products/ezysafe-bag-sealer-sticks-xl?variant=14299436712034&currency=AUD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrdjnBRDXARIsAEcE5YkF5wmCHtllt7nX5bpwGS9oc59MVzWEHBua9TGrCCfs7ZVPvOQgVeYaAhmFEALw_wcB

you can probably get them at bargain shops for cheaper, they work well.  I’m not sure how big your back opening is but these rods are about 28cm or so.

Comes in different sizes

Edited by teddybeans

11 hours ago, teddybeans said:

Oh sorry I misread your post, you are asking for a giant one.  Sorry no idea.

you can try these

https://bjenterprises.com.au/products/ezysafe-bag-sealer-sticks-xl?variant=14299436712034&currency=AUD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrdjnBRDXARIsAEcE5YkF5wmCHtllt7nX5bpwGS9oc59MVzWEHBua9TGrCCfs7ZVPvOQgVeYaAhmFEALw_wcB

you can probably get them at bargain shops for cheaper, they work well.  I’m not sure how big your back opening is but these rods are about 28cm or so.

Comes in different sizes

Thanks Teddy, I will have a look in the reject shops, in the mean-time I have fastened the top using two pieces of pine cover-strips held together with some little G clamps, it's ugly but seems to be working ok  :laugh:

• Like 1

On 05/06/2019 at 11:54 AM, Rebanne said:

or clothes pegs

I find clothes pegs are no strong enough for the foiled dog food bags especially the 20kg packs that I get my boys.  The bag is also very rigid.  Sometimes I use those stationary clips but also not strong enough.

i resorted to to just folding the top of my 20kg bag and use packaging tape to close it, in addition I put it in one of those black Bunnings bin and close it with a lid.

Recently I switched to meals for mutts which come with a snap lock at the top of the bag.  Genius idea!  While the snap lock is good, after a few times it loses the snappiness and I can’t to precisely seal it properly .  I would like to see a kibble company introduce one of those slider locks at the top of the bag, that would be so useful

• Like 1