Nature's Gift

After Amber decided that the Hepatic dry food was poison I tried her on the Nature's Gift semi moist and she liked it. So I've been feeding that for about 5 years. She actually improved in condition on it. 

I don't know what is going on with Nature's Gift but for the second week the stocks in general are low and the Semi Moist has been out of stock. I've been stressed that they stop making it anyway as there isn't anything else like it on the market. 

Does anyone know what is going on? Don't need this stress at the moment!

Went to Petbarn and the Greencross vet was still open but they didn't have any hepatic food and wouldn't sell me anything else. Said I could go and buy something in the normal section.....

Yes that is what she eats! It is the the second week it has been out of stock. Well she isn't eating anything but roast chicken at the moment but I need to transition her back to normal food. 

It is stocked in lots of places but even the tins were out of stock in my Woolworths so something must be going on. My local IGA sells the tins but I can't remember seeing the dry in there. 

When I first got NG tins it was from their factory a loonnnnggg time ago! 

NG have not responded to my query - not amused. 

Petbarn/Greencross vet did respond to my whinge. Waiting to hear how they are going to solve the issue. 

My Hepatic food went missing at the vets today, sigh. The vets are going to order more and deliver to me, so much better customer service! 

• Sad 2

Yeah NG customer service used to be great. Hopefully it is back in stock this weekend. 

Amber has picked up a bit but is still not well. She is making a fuss to get fed though and actually just barked at me! lol So that is a good sign. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I've managed to get a couple of bags of the food at different supermarkets. 

I finally got a response from NG today! Over a month later. And the response was "call Coles or Woolworths", so no help at all really. 

Used to be a great company until it was sold. Such a shame. 

• Sad 2