Spot on Dogs eye

The 'spot' appeared to cover quite a large area..from the inner corner, across the very bottom of the pupil- the image wasn't very clear... And could well have been blood .worth finding out where it was coming from.

@Rascalmyshadow links for me were very short movies that had to be downloaded to be viewed.

• Like 1

The links don’t work for me but from the description it could be pannus. In which case it definitely needs to be checked by a vet. If it were that the dog would require eye drops for life. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, persephone said:

The 'spot' appeared to cover quite a large area..from the inner corner, across the very bottom of the pupil- the image wasn't very clear... And could well have been blood .worth finding out where it was coming from.

@Rascalmyshadow links for me were very short movies that had to be downloaded to be viewed.

I’ve tried to see it again but all I’m getting is the ‘play’ symbol with a line through it and nothing happens when I click on it.

Thanks everyone, sorry the links didn’t work but I appreciate Powerlegs posting the picture. I will keep an eye on the spot (excuse pun). I just had my other boy at the Vet for an eye infection which sprung up overnight after weeks of getting him back to health after the ‘chook neck’ paralysis. Hopefully things will go smoothly for a while. : )

• Sad 1