Dachshund

d_nytr_n

I was wondering if anybody knows any reputable breeders for miniature smooth cream dachshunds. I can find a couple breeders on this website for the long-haired dogs but I'm not sure i'f it's appropriate to email them asking for a smooth dachshund instead.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2019 at 7:10 PM, d_nytr_n said:

I was wondering if anybody knows any reputable breeders for miniature smooth cream dachshunds. I can find a couple breeders on this website for the long-haired dogs but I'm not sure i'f it's appropriate to email them asking for a smooth dachshund instead.

It's not inappropriate, but some breeders respond poorly to emails.  You may have better success with a phone call. 

I would suggest you speak to breeders of mini Smooths first .Find one that health tests and has good natures.

Colour would then be the next factor and very few in the Smooths breed creams in fact I can’t ever recall seeing one but common in the Mini Longs 

54 minutes ago, Dogsfevr said:

I would suggest you speak to breeders of mini Smooths first .Find one that health tests and has good natures.

Colour would then be the next factor and very few in the Smooths breed creams in fact I can’t ever recall seeing one but common in the Mini Longs 

I was going to say that I've never seen a smooth mini in cream... But kept quite cause I don't follow dachshunds. If they exist they are rare