Credit due . . . .

My very elderly Chihuahua, Jeune (nearly 19), has been on Piroxicam for a couple of years for tumour between her spine and colon.  Obviously at her age and the position of the tumour, there was no question of surgical intervention and my vets prescribed Piroxicam to inhibit the spread.  This has worked very well apart from the fact that Jeune has lost a lot of weight as she has always been a nightmare to feed.

However, the syringes provided by the supplier of the Piroxicam (BOVA) are a slightly different size from the 1ml I order by the 100 to give the other dogs their meds and the printing on them soon wears off.  I am a bit OCD with some things and one of them is messy bottles :laugh:  :o which I end up with when the BOVA supplied syringes wear out and I have to use the others.  

I’ve thought about doing so for some time, but on the weekend I finally sent them an email telling them of the size difference and how I dislike messy bottles and, of course, telling them how well Jeune is doing.  This morning I received a lovely email telling me they were sending me a supply of their syringes in overnight mail.    

How good is that?  So pleased.   

Edited by Loving my Oldies
  • Like 10