student request

asal

just received this... not feeling well and mind refusing to cooperate..

anyone like to help her and im happy to forward on to her or I can pm anyone who wants to help the email address

if they want to help direct.  Thought the brains trust here might be happy to help.

"

Hi there, 

My name is Irene Cipriani. I am contacting you to know some informations about animal training. 

I am currently doing this course about “Instinct and Learning”  in Pet Care & Veterinary Assisting.

PS : I need some informations / examples for my set task. 

SET TASK

Recency - "The things that were learnt last are the things that are best remembered". 

Appropriateness - "Things that are appropriate to the individual’s needs are better remembered" 

Motivation - "If the individual wants to learn something, it/he/she will learn it better". 

Primacy - "The things learnt first are the things that are learnt best". 

2-way communication - "Learning is improved when there is interaction between the teacher and the learner". 

Feedback - "Learners who get feedback from the trainer remember better”.

Active learning - "Learning is better when the learner is actively involved".

Multiple sense learning - "Learning is better if more senses are involved".

Exercise - "Using what has been learnt repeatedly will reinforce or strengthen learning". 

“talk with someone” who has trained animals about the relevance of each of the above principles with respect to animal training. Proved specific examples of AT LEAST 5 of these as possible influence on animal training.  "

Edited by asal