Decent inexpensive dog food brands?

Ransley

Would you have any recommendations? From some small research I have had in my mind Woofbix which I haven't found anything too bad about compared to other cheaper brands (like chum for example), I also feed raw meat and bones alongside the dry food. I have fed Supercoat before on my old dog which she seemed to be fine on. Unfortunately the more expensive brands are no longer really viable for me on a budget. I wouldn't want to give my pups anything too poor of quality, although I haven't found them to be too sensitive to different foods

Not too sure I would go for anything that lists wheat/cereals/corn, by products and the like as a first ingredient if I don't have to, although coupled with raw meat and bones it could be alright? I don't intent on sticking strictly with one brand, just to keep some more in my mind. When mentioning Woofbix in my original post I was for some reason under the impression that the ingredients were something else, but now I have inspected the actual packet I think I must have gotten mixed up. It's the cheapest I have seen I think. 

I feed leaps and bounds time to time, which seems decent. The price is slightly more than some other options but my budget whilst limited is not dire. I find some of the more expensive brands simply just cost more with flashier packaging without being any significantly better

My 'budget' option that I tend to go for is Canidae All Life Stages, which is usually around $100 for 20kg on PetCircle. A lot of meat content in there for the price. I also like Applaws as an alternative to more expensive brands- it's probably middle-of-the-road price wise.