Help! Looking for Specific Brand of Dog Toy

Bingalooreef

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone knows what brand this dog toy is so I can get more. These are my dog's favorite toys. I bought them from the RSPCA shop at the Lonsdale Shelter in Adelaide. 

Or does anyone know of any brands that do similar toys, my dog loves to pick them up and thrash them about as if he is trying to kill them. He is not too much of a heavy chewer, prefers to hold the toy in his paws and pull at parts of the toy or nibble on the edges. He likes squeaking toys too. If anyone can recommend a toy that would suit... I think he gets bored with the super-tough chewing toys like kongs and those nylon marrow bones....

He is a 3.5-year-old boxer x

any help would be much appreciated

lo res.JPG

18721034_10156183875133047_1653517435_o.jpg

• Like 3

I cant help you Bingalooreef but I'd love to buyPurina farmyard friends ( goat ).

Woolies are out of stock .

Bob the farmer used to love his dairy herd but since adopting 5 goats I cant find anymore.

The most recent farmyard friend has always been his favourite.

I even suspect theyve been treated with something that smells good.

This is just a few of his dairy herd.

5d6fa35b789e9_BobtheFarmer.thumb.png.51bc1d7932b8d824889daf440d9fcfa6.png

• Haha 6

Yay.. Woolies it seems  have goats  in stock once again. 

I might soon be able to reduce the size of his dairy herd now that he prefers goats.

This is our Winter bed.. Can you guess which is his side of the bed?

Theres a lot of cows in the paddock next to the bed.

1816715728_companion003.thumb.JPG.1bd5088b7aca3fe1f6f34f8c03071f82.JPG 

• Haha 3

On 9/7/2019 at 11:18 AM, PANDI-GIRL said:

We can't have long-haired  stuffed toys  because  Pandi loves pulling out the long threads over & over then eats them,  :confused:   

My boy likes to bury his face into the fur while sucking & priming his feet... as if nursing.

Thats how he goes to sleep each night & has done for 7 years.

The cows eventually look as if they have a mohawk . 

He's quite possessive over the herd yet allows a tug o war.

The worst experience Ive had over this is being woken up at 2am with a cow jammed into my mouth dripping salty dog saliva.

I'm not sure if he wanted to share a cow or was I making " little feminine sounds" ( aka snoring )  in my sleep with my mouth open & he needed to shut me up.

He was sitting beside me looking very pleased with himself while  I gagged.

On ebay a Melbourne seller has listed.. PetSport Canvas Crawler Lady Bug Dog Puppy Fetch Floating Dog Toy Pet

item number 322504361112

It looks similar .

On 9/4/2019 at 10:35 AM, Bingalooreef said:

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone knows what brand this dog toy is so I can get more. These are my dog's favorite toys. I bought them from the RSPCA shop at the Lonsdale Shelter in Adelaide. 

Or does anyone know of any brands that do similar toys, my dog loves to pick them up and thrash them about as if he is trying to kill them. He is not too much of a heavy chewer, prefers to hold the toy in his paws and pull at parts of the toy or nibble on the edges. He likes squeaking toys too. If anyone can recommend a toy that would suit... I think he gets bored with the super-tough chewing toys like kongs and those nylon marrow bones....

He is a 3.5-year-old boxer x

any help would be much appreciated

lo res.JPG

18721034_10156183875133047_1653517435_o.jpg