Whatever Jeune wants Jeune gets - update 9 April

Loving my Oldies

I agree, instant photos these days are brilliant. And taking a look at all the old photos brings back beautiful memories. Some of which we may have forgotten about. Reminds us of happy days with our young dog friends. Today is actually my Zena’s third anniversary of her passing. We still miss that beautiful girl. I just wish she had gotten to be as old as your Juene. She loved  life so much and was just such a beautiful little soul. As they all are but some just grab hold of your heart in a different way. 

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, jemappelle said:

So sorry LMO.  I remember meeting your gang quite a few years ago.  :)  You have a legacy of many wonderful memories.  :heart:

Thanks, @jemappelle.  Gosh, that was a long time ago, wasn’t it?  Hard to remember the good times, yet, but thank goodness for photographs to prompt memories of happier and healthier times.    

I've just read this @Loving my Oldies.  So very sorry to hear that your Jeune has left.  I know from your posts over the years that she had the best life, as did all your dogs.  It's so very hard in some ways living with the oldies but for every heartbreak when they go, they give us so much during their long times with us.  Jeune was a special girl who knew a lot of love and care with you.

• Thanks 1

Oh DDD is am shattered for you that Jeune has made the journey over the Bridge to be with Danny. It is such a difficult time when they let you know that it is time to go. My thoughts are with you at this time. May your loving memories of your times with Jeune help you in the coming days, weeks and months. :heart:

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, grumpette said:

Oh DDD is am shattered for you that Jeune has made the journey over the Bridge to be with Danny.  :heart:

Thank you @grumpette.  I hope it is Danny and not Bunter she meets up with. Shortly after Bunter came to live with us, he took real exception to Jeune and was intent on doing her damage.  Luckily, she was young and spritely then and very happily lived on the couch.  I used to divide the house every few hours to give Jeune room to run around, go downstairs etc without being attacked.  I even listed Bunter for rehoming and had a few acceptable responses.  However, one day when we were all in the lounge and Jeune was in her usual spot on the couch, she just jumped off, walked past Bunter to go downstairs and Bunter didn’t bat an eye.   With equilibrium restored, Bunter was removed from the adoption pages.   

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...