Goodbye my Lovely Miss Bindi girl xxx

sheena

25th September 2007 - 20th September 2019
Today we said goodbye to our darling Bindi. She went downhill fast the last couple of days & it was discovered that she had a tumour on her heart & that was putting pressure on her breathing tube. Evidently this was also the likely cause of her sudden kidney disease.
Bindi was our first agility dog & 10 years ago, to this date, she & I entered our very first trial (at Coffs Harbour). Virgin triallers the two of us & our first agility run resulted in a Q & third place. Neil Lester was the judge.
She became known as "The Queen of Distance" & achieved her Open Agility title 5 times over. She was never a fast dog but hardly ever knocked a bar or missed a contact. She is now at the Rainbow Bridge with her favourite judge, Jody Brown.
We learnt to dance together, she loved performing tricks & loved the clicker. She especially loved to show off her tricks for people & kids everywhere loved her.
You may be gone, our lovely Miss Bindi girl, but we will never forget you & what you taught us. You will be in our hearts forever.
Bojak Bindi Dreaming ADM JDX ADO5 JDO GDX SPDX SD & Australian Agility Dog Title. Just 5 days short of your 12th birthday. 

71025420_393117714952089_6886063203877388288_n (1) - Copy.jpg

• Sad 3

So sorry to hear of your loss. Bindi looks to be a very beautiful girl. Obviously very smart and clever too. Sounds like you have lots of great memories of your time together. Take care, it’s never easy losing a furry friend.

R.I.P Beautiful Bindi 

• Like 1