Dog aggression towards other dog...

Warren

had them all out today, even the kelpie left the shed to hang with the wolfhound andd the other three pugs, and the kelpie came whsn called with wolfhound near me, took about 1hr to get to that point, i believe it is the kelpie that is the silent dominant one...i am not new at dogs just trying to bounce off ideas, maybe someone has something i havent thought about...

5 minutes ago, Warren said:

maybe someone has something i havent thought about.

:) Yep... that's why one pays a good professional to assess the situation visually, and independently, and from a place of experience. 

We all have our ideas... but nothing can gel until one spends time with the dogs in their own territory, and watches the dynamics.
It's kinda like asking DR. Google ! You might come close ..however, a hands-on professional who has studied and seen it all before can diagnose best by being physically there

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Warren said:

had them all out today, even the kelpie left the shed to hang with the wolfhound andd the other three pugs, and the kelpie came whsn called with wolfhound near me, took about 1hr to get to that point, i believe it is the kelpie that is the silent dominant one...i am not new at dogs just trying to bounce off ideas, maybe someone has something i havent thought about...

Possibly.  Kelpies are strong minded and like to be in charge.  If you're bred to herd sheep and all you have is dogs, what do you do? 

• Like 1

yesterday i just kept on the kelpie, claimed everything back from her, stopped the big girl from getting between us, i will try ball games and try to get her engaged in playing fetch, keep her mind somewhere else....