Anyone want a swimming pool?

m-j

Hi

I have decided to hire out my two dogs as excavators. No charge for them as your swimming pool will be placed at their discretion. They can be a little lazy at times and will lie down on the job but don't worry your pool will most likely be finished by Christmas. They have had many years of experience but they haven't watched the ads for dial before you dig as when I enquired if they had contacted them Buster cocked his head sideways which my OH interpreted as huh????, so you may need to. 

Cheers

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, PANDI-GIRL said:

Oh my goodness,   so I guess you don't waste time planting pretty flowers :laugh:

:-) No, I had toyed with the idea of getting them to dig my vege garden but it would be several years before the plants made it to the surface.

• Haha 4

• 5 months later...

Hi all, I would just like to say that I am withdrawing this ad. This is due to the fact that since I am home now I seem to have managed to explain to them that while their enthusiasm for their work has not gone unnoticed, they don't need to keep practising and they seem to be understanding:party:, not that I'll be putting the house on a bet that this is the case.

• Haha 4