mast cell tumour -help needed

Shastared

hi all -two weeks ago my lovely 10 year old pedigree rescue Golden Retriever male was diagnosed fast growing mast cell tumour  on his stifle-nothing was given to him, pain relief, or to stop stomach ulceration, or anti-inflammatories, despite my requests. The day we found it he started vomiting. 2 days later I cut into it thinking it was a grass seed. Despite the need for urgent action - after seeing 4 vets including an oncologist and an alternative vet, it was two weeks later they operated-i felt bullied into it as he has other problems including as we found a large tumour in his teste, enlarged prostate and adrenals. The operating vet lost a second potential mast cell excision from behind his ear. The one we have is   grade two, low. All the vets are now playing pass the buck. My gorgeous dog is still vomiting, still hugely thirsty, still wont eat meat, still in pain, still panting occasionally. But the vets don't want to know, even another one with lots of experience of these tumours who just told me to bring him back when his lymph nodes swell up (!) in 3-6 months! He is on Gabapentin, a herbal anti-inflammatory, and Zirtec. Should he not be on something to reduce stomach irritation? And other drugs/supplements? he doesn't tolerate Tramadol. I understood the chief oncologist to say that if it was going to spread it would have done so in the first day. Ie already have spread. And thus, there was no urgency, he said, despite the large suppurating wound (by then- 2cm of open weeping tumour). Does anyone know of research supporting that? Has anyone found a healing salve for the wound? He is supposed to be on an anticancer diet, but he refuses to eat any meat or veggies. He will only eat dog roll and chicken necks (not chicken mince). I am in Perth and would greatly appreciate a recommended vet in this matter as the vet we have used for years doesn't know. I would love to hear what people did for their dogs. I guess I have been lucky we never had cancer in our breeding lines but now I am having to learn in a hurry, like so many others. Also I came across research saying that mast cell tumours are not independent of each other, and that, as in humans, they can tell from secondaries where the initial (thus, related,) tumour was, but vets here don't know about that. Any info? It seems then we should be treating systemically, now, not later? The wound is angry and swollen. As  a farm kid, we used to bathe farm animals with wounds in the sea. The vet says not. Thoughts if it was kept sand free? Any info or tips from those that have been through this? I also found an info article I think from Penn State, saying that dogs that had mast cell tumours tend to bleed (have bleeds) -anyone know about that? Are there any good forums, discussions/blogs or facebook groups on this? I thought the British and American Kennel clubs, of which I am a member, would have had a forum on this, between breeders, but I couldn't find anything- any links and info greatly welcomed, as I  don't feel I am yet doing the best by my dog and im $4500 into this and no further forward, really, than the day we found the lump. Thanks for your feedback.