Heavy duty dog toy recommendations?

Ransley

One of my dogs is a very strong chewer, but main problem is he also likes to swallow and eat any pieces he manages to break off, regardless of what it is! He only has the “extreme” variants of Kong toys with the black rubber at the moment which he hasn’t broken through, in bone, traditional Kong, and ball form but some more variation would be good. I’m wary to spend much money on anything in case it is destroyed (and consumed) in short time. I’ve been looking for maybe more of a rope type that he could tug of war with, but he’s managed to untie various ropes in the past. Soft toys are out of the question and he likes to peel the “skin” off of tennis balls haha, he’s well destroyed the ends of a nylabone as well. I was wondering if you might have any recommendations?

• Like 1

Why not feed him his meals raw and on the bone ? half pig heads, beef brisket bones, roo tails ..that sort of thing ? :) That plus some vege/meat mix ... 
and  perhaps find him something else to do other than chew? have a look at what's available here. Often chasing/shouldering a tuff large ball around will act as a great substitute for chewing ....  Aussie Dog toys

He doesn’t have a raw diet in entirety but does very regularly get raw meat on the bone and bones like you said, more so I was looking for toys for him to play with strong enough to endure his strong jaws. He doesn’t live a life of constant chewing if my post came off like that but it is something he has always just enjoyed doing on his own accord regardless. He did once have a large food dispensing/tucker ball like the ones in your link but still managed to puncture a hole in it haha, unlikely it was to the same quality of those though they do look good.