Two weeks puppy has a head bump

Lyra

Recently I had a litter. They are 2 weeks today. Sadly one of them was born lacking some development, weighing half compared to her brothers. I started to feed her, and now she's doing it really well.

The problem was, when I was feeding three days ago: she feel from my hand. I was holding her too delicately since I didn't expect her to be that strong and fight me when I was going to feed her.

She seem not to care about it. I examined her immediately and didn't get any bad impressions. But yesterday I found a little bump at the top of her head, next to her ears. I tried some cold and heat, but the thing seems to be a calcification.

Her health is really ok.

My question is, as she grows up, and her head gets bigger will also the bump grow with it? (Since it seems to be a calcification).

I would really appreciate your responses.

It's near his left ear.

The vet will see her tomorrow.

I would like to clarify: not asking for a vet advice on the web.

My question is only about any experience on calcified bumps and puppies that maybe a breeder would have: will the bump grow as the puppy does?

1 hour ago, Lyra said:

calcified bumps

I am no vet, but I really doubt a lump could calcify in 3 days. It takes some time to lay down bone.
It's great you're seeing your vet , when you can  ask all your questions ,  and get the explanations from a good source  :)

• Like 5