Seeking PTSD dog

terrorbull

Hi there everyone,

I am a 62 year old lady who suffers with PTSD.   I have owned Goldies in the past and have bred and shown English Springer Spaniels also.  

I am seeking a Goldie as my companion dog.  I am just asking if anyone would have a dog that they have retired from showing or one that is not show quality I would love to ask if you would consider me as its new future owner.  It will be well cared for in a loving doggy family.

I am based on the Sunny Coast, Qld.

Edited by terrorbull
too much info

I'm not sure if you would also consider a Lab? Pauline and Pete from Tapua Labrador Retrievers are in NSW. They are very well known for their service dogs. The pups start training from birth for purpose (probably while still in the womb!), they win awards for both their breeding and acknowledgement of their service skills. They are here on DOL and also on FB. I've cared for their dogs as a house sitter and their are other DOLers who own them. I couldn't fault either the dogs or Pauline and Pete's skills and knowledge. They have new litters during the year but might also have adult dogs available from time to time that might suit your needs?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...