Post surgery complications

Lady Felter

OK so my dog had surgery to have an intestinal blockage removed they did on outside individual sutures    This ended up getting infected all the way into the intestine so they had to go and clean that out do a more stable kind of suture and put in drainage tubes the stitches came out this past Monday he was supposed to be cleared good to go no more con he could play jump do whatever you want everything was supposed to be good   

Today I noticed the top of the suture is open about 2 inches he’s also not eating and continually vomiting my vet is closed until 7:30 in the morning and emergency vet is not an option because they will not take me without cash which I do not have until Wednesday suggestions I am in the USAToday I noticed the top of the suture is open about 2 inches he’s also not eating and continually vomiting my vet is closed until 7:30 in the morning and emergency vet is not an option because they will not take me without cash which I do not have until Wednesday suggestions I am in the USA

A6263971-B999-4C30-9573-75EF0985986B.jpeg

Oh Dear :( 
I am so sorry  this has happened, but don't have any very helpful suggestions. keep him cool and still ... offer small drinks of drinks for diarrhea fluid replacement ..or water with a bit of honey added . The vomiting will also be hurting :(
is there no one from whom you can borrow money ? :(