I’m being deluged with Ads about dog beds

On 4/16/2020 at 11:52 AM, Loving my Oldies said:

Think you have put this in the wrong thread, @Boronia  :laugh:   :laugh:

I  edited my post before that post to add the info about sticking a new bottom onto the dog-beds but I obviously didn't edit correctly (senior moment) :doh: so I copied and pasted it correctly along with the asterisks for clarity, the post should have read;

if you want cheap dog beds you can try KMart,  though I find I need to sew or stick (with contact adhesive*) a piece of material like a curtain from the op-shop on the bottom as it's usually made of that non-lasting shopping bag stuff so it ends up in little black flakes after a year or so.

They have free shipping over $45 at the moment  https://www.kmart.com.au/freeshipping

and    snuggly dog beds here

* this is the most economical way to buy contact adhesive can of adhesive

or in the cartridge  (you need the cartridge gun but they're not dear)  cartridges

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/04/2020 at 4:49 PM, jemappelle said:

I should get another one.  As soon as one gets out of it, the other hops in!  Can you send me the link for the company you used please?

@jemappelle, I’m beginning to wonder, despite my concerns and care, I have been dudded.  Still have not received the beds and despite two emails have heard nothing :mad  :mad

• Sad 2

I got a couple of cheap ones off ebay ('Calming Beds') to try them out and OMG they are so soft. I will need to use laundry bag thingies to wash them in as the thin black base isn't trustworthy which isn't a surprise. 

13yr old Ladybird and her new favourite bed ... :heart: 
lb2.thumb.png.bb8e696fdfee65dda35fe86b54b23d1e.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Loving my Oldies said:

@jemappelle, I’m beginning to wonder, despite my concerns and care, I have been dudded.  Still have not received the beds and despite two emails have heard nothing :mad  :mad

Overseas postage is very slow.  I'm still waiting on something from China since early February. 

I just went back and clicked on your link and the site appears to be gone!  Did you pay with PayPal?  If so, lodge a dispute.

Edited by jemappelle
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, jemappelle said:

Overseas postage is very slow.  I'm still waiting on something from China since early February. 

I just went back and clicked on your link and the site appears to be gone!  Did you pay with PayPal?  If so, lodge a dispute.

I saw on FB that parcels were taking an inordinate amount of time to be received and so let it go for a little while and sent another email, to which I received a reply today saying that it was on its way and giving me a tracking number.  So far I haven’t clicked on that because I am concerned that it is a scam.  I will try the website again.  :(   :(

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 6:22 PM, Loving my Oldies said:

I saw on FB that parcels were taking an inordinate amount of time to be received and so let it go for a little while and sent another email, to which I received a reply today saying that it was on its way and giving me a tracking number.  So far I haven’t clicked on that because I am concerned that it is a scam.  I will try the website again.  :(   :(

can you right click and copy that link then paste it on a document as unformatted text? (or, if your 'paste' button has a 'paste without formatting' option) then copy that into your search-bar and go from there.

You can paste it here as unformatted text also

• Thanks 1